Auto Repair Reference Center
If you are physically within a Webster County Library building, click here.
If you are at any location outside a Webster County Library facility, click here. (Have your library card number ready.)
What is the Auto Repair Reference Center?
Auto Repair Reference Center (ARRC) contains repair and maintenance information on most major manufacturers of domestic and imported vehicles. New repair procedures, TSBs and updates are added to the product on a regular basis.
All of the content in ARRC has been created by ASE certified technicians.
- Coverage of more than 37,000 vehicles from 1945 to present
- Millions of drawings and step-by-step photographs
- Approximately 110,000 technical service bulletins & recalls issued by the original equipment vehicle manufacturer
- Over 180,000 enhanced wiring diagrams for easy viewing and printing
- Specifications & maintenance schedules
- Labor Time Guide & Estimator
- Video overviews of auto systems with AutoIQ
- Quick Tips (a complete guide to vehicle ownership & maintenance)
- Ability to email high-quality PDF records
- Diagnostic information
- Unique, user-friendly interface
Bookmark/Search this post with